Preferred Owner Program Terms and Conditions
Preferred Owner Card
Martin Chevrolet is proud to offer our new Preferred Owner Program. With every dollar you spend in our service and parts department we will apply 5% of your total bill (pre tax) to your preferred card in the form of award dollars. Your can use your award dollars to purchase any parts and services at Martin Chevrolet* this is at NO cost to you. You must swipe your card at our cashier when you pick up your vehicle, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Your award points can be used only for retail parts and services at Martin Chevrolet.
- The purchase of a new or used vehicle is rewarded with $10.00.
- Earn 5% of total customer pay service and parts (less tax) towards next service, parts purchase.
- Your Preferred Owner membership can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- Any items purchased with the preferred owner program cannot be returned for cash. All returned items’ value will be applied to the preferred card.
- Award dollars can NOT be used in conjunction with other specials and coupons.
- Cards expire 2 years from date of issue.
- $50.00 maximum redemption amount per service transaction.
- Preferred Owner rewards are not transferable.
- Service/sales rewards are earned on customer pay service, parts only. Factory or extended warranty repairs are not eligible to earn rewards.
- Martin Chevrolet reserves the right to suspend, change or discontinue the program at any time.
- NO POINTS AWARDED ON PAST DUE ACCOUNTS